Friday, November 18, 2011

It Takes A Village To Build A Christmas Village

With Christmas soon approaching, it is time to pull out my tedious tasks and make them look like fun when company comes.  The Tom Sawyer effect.   I was going through my Christmas gift supply shelf and found this little treasure.  

It was purchased many years ago at some clearance store.  I am sure it was under $5.00.  I never really looked at the contents as it sat on my shelf collecting dust.  I actually thought it was just one house to a set of seven.  After reading the box for the first time, I realized it was the whole village....SCORE.....  Sisterkins, Bessy Boo happened to stop by and I knew I could sucker her into helping me let her help me put this wonderful little village together.  A fun filled afternoon.  I enticed her with some chocolate port, and we started.  I will just fill the rest of the afternoon in with pictures.


















Have a Great Day!
Oonga
Sisterkins

Partying With The Best At

No comments:

Post a Comment