Thursday, December 8, 2011

Storage for Wine

Welcome.  It's been a while since I have blogged but I am back and  I bring wine!  My other half and I are into the art of wine making.  It's a wonderful hobby and a win win for all.  We get the excitement of creation, and rewards of  drink.  It's great to have a bottle of wine to just drink,  to enjoy with company,  to take as a hostess gift or crack open after a crappy day....or just to drink.  And did I mention just to drink?  Anyways, my other half scored these awesome shelving units from his previous employer.  They were going to take them to the dump....I  am sure they meant my basement.  We are renovating our basement  and was able to plan for the ultimate wine racks in our new cold storage room.

  We fit them in and went to work painting the fronts with chalkboard paint and lined each bin with shelf paper.  We can keep track of what's in the bins, and when finished, just erase.  It works great for us, and looks great too.

Well I am off to get a wine glass.
Bye for now.
Eeesh
Sisterkins

No comments:

Post a Comment